EFFECTIVE DATE: 20’TH JANUARY 2022
Cultinno.in (“Site”) is a website of Tridimensium Technologies LLP carrying business as Cult Inno (“Cult Inno” or “we” or “us”), a body corporate established for the purpose of creating and administering competitions designed to inspire breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity by boosting innovation.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of any person who accesses and uses the website (“User”) ( ) (“Website”) that is owned and operated by Cult Inno.
In this policy, unless the context indicates otherwise-
- Data Principal: An individual whose Personal Data is processed by the organization or by another entity on behalf of the organization.
- Processing: Processing means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data, and may include operations such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, use, alignment, or combination, indexing, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Data Processor: Any person, including the State, a company, any juristic entity or any individual, who processes personal data on behalf of a data fiduciary.
- Third Party: Organizations/individuals which include, but are not limited to, service providers, suppliers, contractors, consultants, temporaries and others, that provide their Products and/or Services or are otherwise associated with the organization.
- Data: A representation of information, facts, concepts, opinions or instructions in a manner suitable for communication, interpretation or processing by humans or by automated means.
- Personal Data: Data about or relating to a natural person who is directly or indirectly identifiable, having regard to any characteristic, trait, attribute or any other feature of the identity of such natural person, whether online or offline, or any combination of such features with any other information, and shall include any inference drwn from such data for the purpose of profiling.
- Sensitive Personal Data: Personal Data, which may, reveal, be related to, or constitute- (i) passwords; (ii) financial data; (iii) health data; (iv) official identifier; (v) sex life; (vi) sexual orientation; (vii) genetic data; (viii) transgender status; (ix) intersex status; (x) caste or tribe; (xi) religious or political belief or affiliation; (xii) biometric data; or (xiii) any other data categorized as sensitive personal data under applicable laws and regulations.
i. Sensitive Personal Data is a subset of Personal Data. Hence, wherever Sensitive Personal Data is not mentioned separately in this document, it is deemed to be included under Personal Data. Consequently, all that is applicable to Personal Data is automatically applicable to Sensitive Personal Data.
- Non-Personal Data: The data other than personal data. It also includes data which has been ‘anonymized’, to remove information in a way that the person to whom the data relates cannot be identified.
Applicable Laws and Regulations:
The organization shall adhere to and comply with all the applicable laws, regulations and standards pertaining to Privacy in respective geographies as required. The given below is the list of applicable laws/legislations/regulations/guidelines for the organization:
- The Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
- India’s Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019
In this Policy:
- How Do You Agree to this Policy?
- Changes and Updates to this Policy
- What Information Do We Collect through this site? And how?
- Why Do We Collect and Use Your Information?
- Protection of Your Information
- How Can You Update Your Information?
- How long do we retain your information
- Children’s Personal Information
- Our Information Sharing Policy
- International Access
- Sharing As Required By, or Permitted By Law
- Third Party Websites and Payment Processors
- Who to Contact With Questions?
How Do You Agree to this Policy?
Changes And Updates to this Policy
What Information Do We Collect through this Site? And how?
We collect information that can be used to identify you personally (“personal information”), such as your name, date of birth, mailing address, qualification, occupation, position, company name, work experience, Aadhar card number, Permanent Account Number (‘PAN’), mobile number, and email address.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it voluntarily, including, without limitation:; (i) by registering an account and e-mail address with us; (iii) by e-mailing us; or (iii) by registering for the purpose of participating in the competition.
If you do not want us to collect personal information about you, you can simply decide not to submit it to us or use this Site.
We collect non-personal information such as IP address, device information and details of usage related to you in the background.
Why Do We Collect and Use Your Information?
We collect information that is used to optimize the user experience of our visitors.
We collect your information: (i) to send you newsletters and other information about Cult Inno activities and events; (ii) to keep you informed about future events, activities and competitions; (iii) for Site administration; (iv) to improve or optimize our services and future competitions; and (v)for the purpose of registration for the competition and to send details for the same. You may contact us if you decide at any time to stop receiving mailings.
We may also use your personal information to:
- – Respond to your inquiries;
- comply with and/or conform to requirements of the law or to comply with legal process served on us.
Protection of Your Information
How Can You Update Your Information?
How long do we retain your personal information
(a) Your Personal Data shall not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes [VB3] for which we collect or process them, unless otherwise required for the purposes of fulfilling any legal obligation.[A4]
(b)You also have right to request us to update, amend, correct, complete or delete your Personal Data retained by us through email. email@example.com
(c) We may also retain your Personal Data where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to us.
Children’s Personal Information
Do not provide any personal information unless you are at least 18 years of age.
We do not want, and this Site is not designed to solicit, information from children under 18 years old. If a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information, a parent or guardian may so inform us by clicking on the contact page below. We will use and make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database, subject to applicable law and policy.
Our Information Sharing Policy
Sharing As Required By, or Permitted By Law
Third Party Websites and Payment Processors
This Site and/or our e-mails may link to third parties’ websites. It is also possible that third parties’ websites or e-mails may link to our Site. Such third-party websites may have privacy policies that are substantially different than this Policy. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by third parties.
We process your payments through third-party payment processors and do not maintain any records of your credit card or debit card information submitted through this Site.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites before transmitting any personal information to third parties.